Teaching and Modeling Behavior was developed by the National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS). This course was written by Bruce Brown, Director of Proactive Coaching and a master clinician, to help the teacher/coach understand the definition of modeling behavior and sportsmanship. Coaches will understand how inappropriate behavior affects how they and their teams are perceived by students, fans and officials. Coaches will learn the benefits of taking a proactive approach in teaching and modeling behavior, and will learn specific approaches for rehearsing appropriate behavior and sportsmanship. Coaches can start and complete a course immediately after a course purchase is approved, and will have up to one year after purchase to review and access all printable resources.
[ VIEW DEMO ]
Please click on the appropriate tab for more information.
ABOUT THE COURSEUNITSCOMPLETIONSYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Participants will have 365 days from the date of purchase to complete and review this course.
The online experience
- Available online 24 hours a day—at work or at home
- Start when you’re ready and set your own pace for completion
- Take a break, log back on and pick up where you left off
- All testing and certification accomplished online
- A certificate of completion will be issued and may be printed online